Green Chile Casserole
- 1 package corn tortillas (broken into pieces)
- 1 small can green chiles, diced
- 6 whole scallions, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 pound mild or sharp Cheddar cheese
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix soups and milk together.
- Make three layers beginning with tortillas; then
chiles, soup mixture, cheese and onions.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until bubbly. Do
not over-bake. It takes about 30 minutes.