Green Noodle Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package green or spinach noodles
- 1 pound shelled and de-veined cooked shrimp or crab meat or diced cooked chicken
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 2-quart casserole and set aside.
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water until just barely al dente. Drain thoroughly
and place in the bottom of the prepared casserole. Place shrimp, onions and green
pepper on top.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over shrimp and
noodles, and sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes