- 1 cup grits
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 pound sharp cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 3 eggs, well beaten
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook grits in water for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix and put into
greased casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes