- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 pound sliced salami
- 1/4 pound cooked sliced ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese, sliced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover the bottom
with 1 can of the pizza crust. Layer with the salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover the meat with the cheese. Top with a second can of pizza dough. Brush the
top with the Italian salad dressing.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and bake for 5-10 more minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes