- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Granburger*
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 8 ounces cheese, grated
- Coat saucepan with oil. Add bell pepper, onion and celery. Cover. Cook about
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cheese. Cover and simmer
for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and add to other ingredients. Put into a
casserole and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
* Granburger is a meat substitute (like ground beef) which comes in a quart container
(like milk comes in). It can be found at Seventh Day Adventist food stores or health
food stores. You may substitute 1 pound ground beef for Granburger.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes