Kids' Favorite Casserole
- 5 large potatoes
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 head of broccoli or any other vegetable
- 1 cup shredded cheese (whichever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice potatoes thin, like a homemade scallop potato dish.
- Slice hot dogs and chop broccoli.
- Grease a glass bread dish. Add potatoes (you want 2 layers so divide in half).
Sprinkle flour over potatoes. Add broccoli and hot dogs and half of the cheese.
Add cheese over the hot dogs and broccoli. Add last layer of potatoes, then repeat
the layers once more. Pour milk over the mixture.
- Add cheese on top of mixture,
cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes, checking after 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes