- 2 to 3 cups turkey, chicken, ham or beef
- 1 to 2 cup gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables or leftover vegetables
- Leftover stuffing or your favorite stuffing recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish spread the mashed potatoes
in the bottom of the pan, layer meat and vegetables over the potatoes. Spread gravy
over the top, then top with leftover stuffing. If you don't have leftover stuffing,
you can put mashed potatoes on top of the casserole to make a crust.
- Bake for approximately
30 minutes or until hot.
Serves 4 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes