Main Dish Casserole
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Melt shortening in skillet. Add meat, onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring
until meat has lost its color and onion is transparent.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes