Monterey Spaghetti Casserole
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- Cook spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, beat egg in medium bowl. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture with Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half
of the onions. Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining onions; return to the oven uncovered for 5 minutes or until onions are
Yield: 6 servings