- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 6 cups diced and salted potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 large onions
- 3/4 pound butter or margarine, divided
- Cook noodles and potatoes separately.
- Mash potatoes and cream cheese together.
- Slice onions
and brown in 1/4 pound butter. Add remaining butter and brown. Put small amount
of butter in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Layer with noodles, potatoes, onions and
- Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.