As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 1 (4 ounce) stick pepperoni, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large tomato, cored and diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Coat shallow 12 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together bread, spinach, pepperoni, tomato, cheese and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Spread
evenly in prepared dish.
- Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour evenly over
bread mixture. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove dish from refrigerator. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap; cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes