Rice and Sour Cream Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup green chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Mix the sour cream, rice, chile, salt, pepper and parsley together. Spoon 1/2
the mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Mix the 2 cheeses together and
sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese over the rice mixture. Top with the rest of the rice,
then the remainder of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes