Scalloped Potatoes and Franks
- 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups thinly, sliced onions
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound frankfurters
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook potatoes and onions with 2 teaspoons salt in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Slice franks; mix potatoes, onions, franks, flour, salt, butter, 1 can of
the tomato sauce, cheese and parsley together. Spoon into 2-quart casserole. Pour
remaining can of tomato sauce over.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Makes 6 servings.