As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 pound brown sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) can pork and beans
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; crumble
and set aside.
- Drain drippings from skillet. Brown the beef; drain. Add onion and cook until
tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine ketchup and brown sugar; stir into beef mixture. Stir in pork and beans
and all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish.
Top with the remaining bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes