Spam Hashbrown Bake
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hashbrown potatoes, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can SPAM Luncheon Meat, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles, drained
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350' degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, melted butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, combine cheese, SPAM, soup, sour cream, milk, onion and green
chiles. Add SPAM mixture to potato mixture; mix well. Pour into 2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until thoroughly heated.