Tamale Casserole 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Nalley's Big Chunk Chili
- 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 can Nalley's Beef Tamales
- 1/3 cup grated American cheese
- Combine chili, corn and ripe olives in a baking dish.
- Remove parchment from tamales and place tamales on top.
Top with tamale sauce and 1/3 cup grated American cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serves 3 to 4.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes