Tamale Casserole 3
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spread
the chili in the baking dish.
- Gently remove the paper from the tamales and lay them on top of the chili.
- Sprinkle the tamales with onions and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes