Tomato Pudding Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups bread cubes
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Place bread cubes in casserole. Pour butter over top.
- Combine water, salt, tomato puree and brown sugar; boil for 5 minutes. Pour tomato
mixture over bread mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes or until brown.
Yields 4-6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes