Twice Baked Potato Lasagna
- 4-6 medium size white potatoes, baked
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound cooked bacon (optional)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 2 to 4 types shredded cheeses (your choice)
- 2 cups melted butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Have ready an 8 x 11-inch baking pan.
- Remove fluff from potatoes and season.
- Beginning with chicken as bottom layer,
alternate the remaining ingredients, ending with cheese as top layer.
- Drizzle butter over all.
- Cover and bake at 365 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with garden salad and garlic biscuits.
Serves 5 to 7.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes