This tastes similar to a Navajo Taco, and it is very easy to prepare.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 20 frozen rolls, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 cups chili
- Shredded lettuce
- Scallions, sliced
- Diced tomatoes
- Picante sauce or salsa
- Sour cream (optional)
- Thaw rolls, but do not allow to rise.
- Heat chili and place in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Cut each thawed frozen roll into quarters.
Place rolls on top o chili. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- To serve, shred lettuce and place on individual plates. Top with sliced green
onions and diced tomatoes. Place a generous serving of chili and bread on top of
lettuce. Top with salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
Recipe may easily be cut in half and baked in a 9-inch square pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes