Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
Yield: 8 servings
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (24 ounce) jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions on box and drain.
- Add cream cheese while noodles are hot and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Next, brown the ground beef, bell pepper, onions, carrot and garlic in a pan. Drain well.
- Put back into the pan and stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lightly. Spread a small amount of beef mixture on the bottom.
- Put spaghetti on top of the sauce.
- Add the remaining beef mixture over the top of the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.