Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole
Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole is rich and cheesy and sure to be a family favorite! Creamed spinach and sliced mushrooms add extra elegance to this recipe.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 30 min | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (9 ounce) package Buitoni Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package method, kept hot
- 1 (9 ounce) package Stouffer's Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package method
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine pasta, creamed spinach, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms in medium bowl. Transfer mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with tomato slices and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com