Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole
Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole is rich and cheesy and sure to be a
family favorite! Creamed spinach and sliced mushrooms add extra elegance to this
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese
Tortellini, prepared according to package Method, kept hot
- 1 (9 ounce) package STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted
according to package Method
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce)
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine pasta, creamed spinach, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms in medium bowl.
Transfer mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with tomato slices and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com