Dairyland Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound (6 to 8 links) smoked link sausages
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Wisconsin parmesan cheese, shredded
- Green onion, sliced (optional) for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with butter.
- Cut sausages diagonally into inch-long pieces. Combine sausages, noodles,
eggs, green onion, sour cream, cottage cheese, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour
mixture into a buttered, shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.
- Garnish with additional green onion if desired.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.