Florentine Ravioli Casserole
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the
sauce. Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half
of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
Makes 6 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.