Florentine Ravioli Casserole
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce. Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.