A 1967 recipe!
- 1 (7 ounce) package Creamettes (2 cups dry)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream style soup (mushroom, celery)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 pound processed Cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can luncheon meat, cut into 1/4-inch strips or cubes
- Cook Creamettes according to general directions on package.
- Meanwhile, combine soup, milk and cheese. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally,
until cheese is melted.
- Mix Creamettes, bell pepper and luncheon meat in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add
cheese sauce and blend well.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
Makes 4 to 6 delicious servings.