Linguine, Bacon and Tomato Casserole
Here's an unusual tomato sauce that will surprise your family. The smoky aroma
of cooking bacon will call everyone to the kitchen and have them asking for more.
- 1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine,
prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup diced bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook bacon, onion and bell pepper in a medium skillet until bacon is cooked
but not crispy. Add tomato sauce and chili powder; cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine pasta, tomato sauce mixture and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Season
with salt and ground black pepper. Transfer to prepared dish; sprinkle with
remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 25 mins
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.