Mexican Chicken and Spaghetti
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts; skinned and cooked (cook in water and save the water)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed (or cheese of choice, grated)
- 1 can Ro*tel
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cook in the chicken water, drain but don't rinse
- Mix all ingredients together, and put into a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.