Mexican Chicken and Spaghetti
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts; skinned and cooked (cook in water and save the water)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed (or cheese of choice, grated)
- 1 can Ro*tel
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cook in the chicken water, drain but don't rinse
- Mix all ingredients together, and put into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.