Ravioli Chicken Casserole
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with
mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.