Ravioli Chicken Casserole
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.