Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 8 ounces shell or elbow macaroni
- 1 envelope sloppy Joe mix
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Brown meat and add sloppy Joe mix, tomato paste, tomato sauce and 1 cup water.
- In a greased 2 1/2-quart dish layer half the pasta, half the cottage cheese, half
the meat sauce. Repeat. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.