- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (25.5 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Brown the ground beef thoroughly in a skillet.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package and drain.
- Mix spaghetti with ground beef and spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9 x 13-inch dish, layer half the spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella
and Parmesan over layer.
- Add second half of spaghetti mixture on top. Top with mozzarella and more Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven until cheese is melted and casserole is
hot, about 15 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: 356 cal., 10 g fat (6 g sat.), 57 mg
chol., 37 g carb., 27 g pro., 2 g fiber, 416 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.