Yield: 10 servings
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (25.5 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Brown the ground beef thoroughly in a skillet.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package and drain.
- Mix spaghetti with ground beef and spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9 x 13 inch dish, layer half the spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan over layer.
- Add second half of spaghetti mixture on top. Top with mozzarella and more Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven until cheese is melted and casserole is hot, about 15 minutes.
Per serving: 356 cal., 10g fat (6g sat.), 57mg chol., 37g carb., 27g pro., 2g fiber, 416mg sodium