- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces salsa
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
is no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, salsa, tomatoes and taco seasoning. Drain
pasta; stir into the beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees
F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with crushed chips. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated
Yields 7 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.