Baked Pork Chops and Noodles
- 4 pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 4 thin onion slices
- 8 green bell pepper strips
- Trim excess fat from chops; brown both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Place dry noodles in a 2-quart baking dish. Pour tomato
mixture over; place pork chops on top; garnish each with onion slice and green pepper
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Remove cover.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chops are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.