Baked Pork Chops and Noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 4 thin onion slices
- 8 green bell pepper strips
- Trim excess fat from chops; brown both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Place dry noodles in a 2-quart baking dish. Pour tomato
mixture over; place pork chops on top; garnish each with onion slice and green pepper
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Remove cover.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chops are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes