Bavarian Kraut Casserole
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Remove onions; add pork and brown well.
- Combine onions, pork and sauerkraut in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake for one hour.
- When ready to serve, blend in sour cream and nutmeg.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.