Cabbage and Pork Chop Casserole
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- Brown pork chops in oil; remove to plate.
- Add soup and milk to pork chop drippings,
stirring well. Bring to a simmer and cook until soup and milk are well blended.
- Place cabbage on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Lay pork chops on top of cabbage.
- Layer potatoes over pork chops and pour soup mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until pork chops are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.