Cabbage and Pork Chop Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- Brown pork chops in oil; remove to plate.
- Add soup and milk to pork chop drippings,
stirring well. Bring to a simmer and cook until soup and milk are well blended.
- Place cabbage on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Lay pork chops on top of cabbage.
- Layer potatoes over pork chops and pour soup mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until pork chops are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes