Confetti Smokie Skillet
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12 ounce) package Oscar Mayer Smokie Links Sausage
- 1 (1 pound) can cream-style corn
- 1 (1 pound) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- Cut Smokie Links into bite-size pieces.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in skillet or saucepan.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes