Early American Bean Bake
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope French's Brown Gravy Mix
- Brown-and-serve sausage links
- Combine pork and beans, celery, apple, water and gravy mix in a casserole.
- Top with brown-and-serve sausage links.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.