- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham, cooked breakfast sausage or Canadian-style bacon
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange hash browns evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle cheese, ham, and green onions over hash browns.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and jalapenos. Pour egg mixture over hash brown mixture in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degrees F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.