German Pork Chop Feast
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 4 potatoes
- 1 can sauerkraut
- Few tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season and brown chops. Place in a casserole.
- Slice potatoes over the top.
- Mound sauerkraut on the pork chops.
- Remove excess fat from the skillet. Add water and heat.
- Pour resulting brown broth over the sauerkraut.
- Cover the casserole and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.