Ham 'n' Cheese Potato Bake
This recipe is good if you have leftover ham after Easter.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture
and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and
potatoes are tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 10-12 servings
I usually add 1/2 cup more cheese. Served with a vegetable, that's
dinner. Really good!
Posted by beachbum2 at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.