Ham 'n' Cheese Potato Bake
This recipe is good if you have leftover ham after Easter.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture
and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and
potatoes are tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 10-12 servings
I usually add 1/2 cup more cheese. Served with a vegetable, that's
dinner. Really good!
Posted by beachbum2 at recipegoldmine.com.