Ham and Potato Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 cups fully cooked smoked ham, cubed
- 16 ounces drained cut green beans
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the potato slices, sauce mix, water, milk, ham, string beans, mushrooms and
soy sauce in a ungreased 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Stir mixture together and then sprinkle with the
French fried onion rings and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/4/2002 10:49 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes