Hash Brown-Pork Chop Casserole 2
- 8 (6 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt.
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper; stir in
hash browns, 3/4 cup cheese and half of the onions.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.