Hash Brown-Pork Chop Casserole 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 (6 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt.
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper; stir in
hash browns, 3/4 cup cheese and half of the onions.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes