Italian Sausage Bake
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage, cut into 2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix and stir and set aside.
- Brown sausage, peppers
and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is evenly browned.
- Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pour tomato sauce over the sausage mixture.
- Top with the stuffing, and bake for 25 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.