Mexican Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped instant onions
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Season-All
- Brown sausage in deep heavy skillet; add onions and green pepper. Cook until
onions are golden brown. Pour off excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to
moisten macaroni. Cover; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook 30 minutes.