New England Dinner Casserole
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 6 potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, kielbasa, potatoes and water.
- Transfer to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or
until the potatoes are tender.
Yield: 5 servings
>> PORK CASSEROLE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.