Pork Chop Meal
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 4 pork chops
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 green bell pepper,
sliced in rings
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place rice in a buttered casserole.
- Brown pork chops in a skillet; arrange on top of
- Place a slice of tomato, green pepper and onion on each chop. Add broth. Sprinkle
with Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and bake for 60 to 75 minutes. Test chops with
a fork for tenderness. If moisture has evaporated, add water and Worcestershire