Pork Chops and Rice Casserole
- 8 (3/4-inch thick) pork chops
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Brown pork chops in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
- Sprinkle rice in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch casserole dish; scatter
green pepper and onion over the rice, then top with pork chops. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour tomato juice and water into drippings in skillet; add chili powder. Bring
to a boil, then pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees F or until pork chops are cooked through
and liquid is absorbed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes