Pork Tenderloin Casserole
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 small onions, finely diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Layer noodles, pork, onion and bell pepper in a casserole. Over this pour tomato soup and water. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover tightly. Bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees F.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes