As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 3/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 10 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or lightly grease 9 x 12-inch ovenproof casserole.
- Brown and drain the sausage, then crumble it.
- Spread half the sausage in prepared pan. Layer with half the cheese. By spoonsful,
dab half the sour cream on top of the sausage and cheese. Then add the remaining
cheese and dab on the remaining sour cream.
- Mix the eggs and remaining sausage together and pour over the casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes