- 1 (32 ounce) package Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 large
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can peeled tomatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice or 1 cup uncooked
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown, crumble and drain Jimmy Dean Sausage.
- Add sautéed onions, celery and green
pepper. Mix well. Add tomatoes, rice and seasonings.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.