Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 box chicken stuffing (regular size, not the large), prepared according to package directions
- 1 tube breakfast pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 extra large green bell peppers, seeded, halved, drained
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make stuffing. Combine stuffing, sausage and corn.
- Parboil green pepper halves until they are tender but still crisp enough to hold
shape. Stuff them with the meat mixture. Place them in a large baking pan and add
about 2 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, then sprinkle peppers with the Cheddar cheese, and return to
the oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts.
These can be reheated in a casserole or in a microwave.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes